Fire Damage Furniture Repair
After a fire, you may have smoke or fire damaged furniture, or worse. In cases of fire, sometimes there can be additional harm caused by water and chemicals used to extinguish the flames. The combination of water damage, heat, and smoke can sometimes damage certain types of wood beyond repair. But solid wood is more durable than pressed wood and is usually easier to salvage. Depending on the situation, much of it can be salvaged—and we have over a decade of experience in saving fire-damaged furniture.
The fire restoration process requires removing soot and grime from your fixtures, cleaning smoke-damaged wood, and reupholstering and refinishing any furniture that needs it. Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration can revamp a home after a catastrophe of a fire and can help you deal with your loss. We will work directly with your insurance company on the claim, so you do not have to worry.
Smoke damaged furniture can be a challenge to repair, but our experience enables us to evaluate and save as much of your furniture as possible.
We provide a comprehensive suite of fire damage furniture restoration services to our residential and commercial clients. We will work directly with you and your insurance company to assess the damage and repair what we can.
- Structural Furniture Repair: After fire damage, Aaron’s Touch Up will repair the structural integrity of any pieces that have been damaged
- Claim Validation Services: Aaron’s Touch Up will perform inspection services for your insurance company, determining what can be fixed
- On-Site Repairs: With smaller amounts of damage, we can come to your business or home to repair any fire-damaged furniture by refinishing or performing touch-ups as necessary
- Fire and Smoke Repair and Restoration: Using specialized smoke damaged wood cleaning techniques, we prepare, repair, and restore your pieces to their original quality
- Expert Wood Color Blending: If your wood furniture has had topical damage, we will blend our colors to expertly match your piece and restore it to its original quality
Why Choose Aaron’s Touch Up?
Aaron’s Touch Up & Restoration has been assisting businesses and individuals with fire damaged furniture repairs for over a decade. If you’ve recently had a fire, call us to provide an assessment or coordinate it through your insurance company. Our Dallas studio is open for you to discuss fire damage repair solutions with us in person as well. Call us or use our online contact form to learn more about our fire damage restoration services. With help from Aaron’s Touch Up, we can help repair your smoke-damaged furniture after a fire.